Hawkdive.com Provides useful tips, tricks, reviews and troubleshooting articles for Mac, Windows and iOS users. We are currently looking for Technical Blog/Article writers, who have excellent troubleshooting knowledge of Windows and macOS operating systems. Candidate can work from home and earn good money.
Content writers are passionate learners who do research, curate and write about a variety of topics. They have to turn the complex information into easy-to-understand language so that even a layman can understand the purpose of writing and get benefited from it. So if you are passionate about writing and ready to take challenge this could be a most rewarding career for you. To become a technical content writer for Hawkdive.com you should meet the following requirements:
Your Content Should meet the following Requirements:
- Your content should be unique, specific and of high-quality.
- It should not be plagiarized, mass-produced or outsourced on other sites.
- Your content should be useful and informative.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones with Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Must have Good command over Mac and Windows troubleshooting.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- Must be good at explaining complex technical information into easy-to-understand language.
- Must be passionate about trying new technology.
- Should have basic understanding of SEO and how the major search engines work.
- Basic understanding of what people are searching for and what motivates them online.
- Applicants having experience in blog writing/ technical content writing/ Guest Blogging will be preferred.
The pay for an article will be as per the market trend.
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Technical Content Writer” along with your updated resume. If you are an experience technical writer or have been publishing articles on your own blog do mention the links of your published article in the same mailer.
If you are a fresher please write an article on the topic: “10 reasons why you should prefer Mac over Windows” in no less than 600 words and send it along with your resume at email@example.com. We will evaluate your writing skills on the basis of the article you provide and accordingly select you for the final round of interview.
Thank You! 🙂