The internet is unsafe, and the only way to maximize your security is to get a VPN with a dedicated IP or static IP. A dedicated IP or internet protocol to your network masks your actual IP and protects it from potential data theft. There are tons of VPNs in the market today, and it’s only natural that users get confused as to which one is better than the rest. However, certain factors come into account when choosing a trusted VPN. They are:
- End-to-end encryption
- Static IP
Out of these, getting a static IP is of utmost importance. In this, you do not have to share your IP address with anyone, and it is uniquely yours. So let’s discuss the top VPN or Virtual Private Network that fits the bill.
A secure internet connection is a dream for many that too at an affordable price throughout the year. Considering how prices are increasing in the market, NordVPN is the best and our top choice from hundreds of VPNs. In addition, it offers the following features that make it unique.
- Dedicated IP Address: NordVPN is number one on the list of best VPNs due to this very reason. It offers a dedicated IP address to users that enables them to visit geo-locked websites. If you prefer online bank transfer, they may consider blocking you after seeing different IP addresses that frequently change on a regular VPN.
You can overcome this situation by getting a dedicated NordVPN that remains constant no matter where you are. You will also skip CAPTCHA authentication and blocklists that are a common recurrence while using shared IPs.
Also Read: How can a VPN make your internet faster
- 24/7 Online Customer Care: It can be an annoying experience when an issue comes up after midnight when you are trying to meet a tight deadline! NordVPN is here to assist you regardless of the time of the day. Check out NordVPN here.
- Multiple Upgrades With A Single Click: With Nord, you can tighten up your security with a double VPN twice as hard for hackers with the highest hacking skills. The onion router makes for an excellent pathway for the traffic to pass.
- One VPN 6 Devices: Another reason that makes Nord a pocket-friendly VPN is its versatility to protect six different gadgets just from one account. All these, along with stupefying features like browser extensions, protection from harmful malware, split tunneling support, and multi-factor authentication, make it a great choice.
Read to know: 6 Best VPNs For A Dedicated IP Or Static IP
#2. Surfshark VPN
If budget hinders getting a secure VPN with static IP, then Surfshark is your best bet. It is one of the cheapest VPNs in the market and is worth the money. Once you subscribe to Surfshark, you can use it on all your home gadgets and electronic devices. Unlike other VPNs, even Nord allows only up to 6 devices, and there is no limit to the number of devices you can access Surfshark to. Besides providing you with a dedicated IP, you will also get the following features.
- Kill Switch: Since a VPN is a network that depends entirely on your internet connection, there are chances of malware and leaks if it drops. To protect your network in this scenario, the Kill Switch cuts off the internet connection instantly.
- End-To-End Encryption: Surfshark provides solid end-to-end encryption that ensures the security and protection of your data. The VPN ensures that under no circumstances does it steal the user’s information and data.
- Entry into Geo-blocked services: The dedicated IP address enables you to access websites and content that are otherwise not accessible from your regular IP address. Moreover, it also provides double protection from phishing and malware.
Among the top VPNs that provide dedicated IP addresses to their users, CyberGhost is the only one that goes the extra mile. Instead of giving you an IP address directly, they give you a token that only you can open. This token contains your IP address which you will need every time you install the CyberGhost app or log in to another device.
The best part about getting CyberGhost is that even the company does not know your IP address. So be assured that your IP address is secure. You also get features like Switch Kill, end-to-end encryption, clean online reputation, and access to geo-locked websites. You can get your CyberGhost subscription here.
As a customer, you can choose your IP address from over sixty countries with high-speed streaming. However, there is a downside to this VPN. As a user, the feature of static IP is only available through extra payment. Since the company does not know your IP address, in case you lose it, you have to buy another one.
Getting a dedicated IP from TorGuard is easy, and it gathers connectivity and top-notch security and bundles them together. There are different modes of access you can choose from TorGurad. They are Maximum security plus, Business VPN, Streaming Bundle, and Email. These are the following reasons; you should get your hands on TorGuard.
- Unlimited bandwidth with high speed
- Connections up to 8 devices
- More than three thousand servers in over fifty countries
- 256 End-end encryption
- Private network with no logins
- Personal account manager
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Two-factor authentication
- Works on both iOS and Android
- Uses TG software
Furthermore, the downsides of this VPN make it difficult for beginners. For instance, one needs to buy the bundle services and streaming services separately, which might become expensive.
#5. VPN Area
VPN Area is a budget-friendly option for students, professionals, and businesses. It allows users to share their VPNs with friends and families making it an excellent choice for most internet users. The military-level security and privacy make for a great VPN. You can be 100% sure that with this VPN, your network is safe. No hacker or malware can destroy your network, and the traffic into your network remains smooth.
Features that make it a fantastic choice are:
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Servers in over 55 countries
- The IP address in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Bulgaria, Hong Kong, and Netherlands, etc
- Provides unlimited bandwidth with high-speed internet
- No-Logs DNS serves
- No DNS leaks
If entertainment is your prime moto, then the IVACY is your best option from hundred of VPNs online. IVACY is based in Singapore, and its servers are located in over fifty-five countries. It provides a dedicated IP address and is manufactured, keeping China’s strict restrictions in mind. IVACY allows Chinese users to get access to content banned in China and vice versa. Use IVACY to address concerns as it offers the following features.
- Split Tunneling
- Internet Kill Switch
- Secure Log-ins
- High-speed internet
- Supports up to 10 devices
You can check out the latest offer from here. However, the downsides are an unstable connection to some servers and a lack of customer service 24/7.
NordVPN and Surfshark are the best among these as they provide the most significant number of features. Using a VPN in 2021 is not a luxury anymore. It is as important as using your internet. We store every detail from our personal life in our systems. So it is essential to secure our networks than to secure our houses. From credit card details to house addresses to vulnerable information about your company, hackers can trace everything.