Quora is indeed a great platform. It has answers to almost all our questions. However, sometimes it also acts as a source of distraction. You get the mail and open the link. Ultimately, you end up reading unnecessary stuff. So, in this article, let us learn how to Unsubscribe from Quora digest emails.
On this platform, people mention their experiences, views, ideas, etc. You can post your questions and answer others’ questions. This leads to a better fusion of ideas and experiences. But at times, the emails from Quora suggested readings are so frequent, that we end up searching for ways to unsubscribe from them. So, in this piece, let us learn how to unsubscribe from Quora digest.
How to unsubscribe from Quora digest emails?
- Open your Gmail account.
- Open any Quora digest email.
- Scroll down.
- Click on the Unsubscribe link.
- Tap Never.
Note: These steps are almost the same for all the email service providers. The only difference may be in the location of the Unsubscribe link.
So, this is how you can stop Quora emails on Gmail. Additionally, you can also do this from your Quora account. The steps to do this are discussed later in this article.
Also Read: How To Block Email Address In Gmail
Now, let us discuss how to unsubscribe from Quora digest emails in detail.
- The first and foremost step you should take is to go to your Gmail account through your PC.
2. Search Quora digest in the search box on the top.
3. Open any Quora digest email.
4. Now, just scroll down and you will find the link to unsubscribe from the Quora digest. Tap the link as shown below in the screenshot.
5. Quora digest Unsubscribe web page will open on your screen.
6. You will be asked how often you would like to receive the Quora Digest emails.
7. Select Never as shown below in the screenshot.
8. Click on Save Preferences.
That’s it! You have successfully unsubscribed from Quora digest emails. This is how to stop Quora emails on Gmail.
Also Read: How To Change Undo Send Time Period In Gmail
How to stop getting emails from Quora through Quora settings?
Fortunately, there is another way to stop Quora from sending you emails. It can be done through the Quora settings.
1. Open Quora.com
2.Log into your account.
3. Click your profile icon on the top-right corner.
4. Tap Settings.
5. Click on Email and notifications on the left.
6. Scroll down.
7. Now, under From Quora section, you can unsubscribe from unwanted Quora emails.
8. Turn off the toggle next to all the Quora email notifications you like including Quora Digest, Popular Answers, Stories based on My Activity and Recommended questions.
Also Read: How To Use Discord On iPhone – An Ultimate Guide!
How to stop Quora Push Notifications?
If you are annoyed by Quora push notifications on your device, you can easily disable it from the settings. So,the steps to stop Quora Push notifications are given below:
- Go to the Quora.com
- Click on your profile icon on the top-right corner.
- Then choose Settings from the options appearing on the screen.
- Now, tap Emails & Notifications.
- Turn off the toggle next to Browser Push Notifications.
These steps can be performed on both mobile as well as PC.
Also Read: How To Play Elden Ring With Friends- A Quick guide!
Frequently asked questions(FAQs):
Now, we are going to answer some frequently asked questions to clarify more on this topic.
1. Why do I get Quora emails?
If you are getting emails from Quora, you may have created an account on Quora using that email. So, if you don’t want to get emails, kindly refer to the steps to Unsubscribe from Quora emails mentioned above.
2. How to stop Quora emails on Gmail?
To stop getting Quora emails on Gmail, just open any email from Quora. Scroll down and you will find the link to unsubscribe from Quora emails at the very bottom.
3. How to stop getting emails from Quora on iPhone?
You can stop getting emails from Quora on iPhone through the Gmail app or the Quora app itself. Additionally, you can do this by simply visiting the Quora website on Safari. Then, log in to your Quora account and unsubscribe in the Settings. The steps to accomplish this task are mentioned elaborately in this article.
So, this is how you can unsubscribe from Quora emails on any device. The steps are quite simple and easy to follow. Undoubtedly, the Q&A format-based platform is extremely useful. But, its constantly nagging emails sometimes prove to be really annoying. So, in such cases, it is wiser to unsubscribe from Quora emails. You can do this either from the Quira settings or through your email service provider such as Gmail.
Also, if you face any issues while performing these steps, do let us know in the comment section. We would love to help you.