Honestly, it is quite difficult to invite and play Elden ring with your friends. However, this is the main essence of this game: Combat and Exploration. So, you are actually going to explore a little bit if you want to play Elden ring with your friends. So, in this article, you will get to learn how to play Elden Ring with friends.
Elden Ring is an open-world adventure game. And, playing this game with friends takes the adventure to the next level. Although it is not the easiest thing to do, nothing is impossible. So, in this article, we will learn how to co-op and play Elden Ring with friends. Read on!
Also Read: 10 Best Upcoming Video Games 2022
How to play Elden Ring with friends?
- Make sure you are online
- Collect items like Tarnished finger and Finger Severer
- Get Furlcalling Finger Remedy.
- Furlcalling Finger Remedy can be found on dead bodies, enemies, etc.
- Or get it from the Santa Clause (Merchant Kale).
- Then, pause the game.
- Scroll down and click on Multiplayer.
- Now, you and your friend need to enter the same Multiplayer password.
- Choose Tarnished’s Furled Finger: To join a friend.
- Choose Furlcalling Finger Remedy: to host the game.
Then, all the summon signs using that password will be displayed on the screen. Touch the Gold summon option when it appears on the screen. Now, your friend will be joined.
Also Read: 10 Popular Online Games In 2022
Now, let us discuss the steps to play Elden Ring with friends or let us learn how to co-op on Elden Rings. So, read on because this is going to really help you.
1. Make Sure you are online
Before you begin the process to play Elden Ring with friends, you need to make sure that you are online. So, below is how to do it:
- Before you start playing the game, head into the system settings.
- Now, head to the Networks tab.
- Then, you may need to make sure that the Send Summon Sign is set to Enable.
- And, set the Launch Settings to Play Online.
2. Collect items like Tarnished’s Furled Finger, Finger Severer and Furlcalling Finger Remedy
As you start playing, you will need to collect items like Tarnished’s Furled Finger, Finger Severer and Furlcalling Finger Remedy. Where collecting the first two items is an easy task, collecting the third item will require a little bit of exploration. So, below is how to do it:
[Note: In Elden Ring, items like Tarnished’s Furled Finger and Finger Severer are used to leave summon signs. That’s why these items are needed if you want to co-op in Elden Ring.]
- Corpse: At the very beginning of the Elden Ring, you will find the Tarnished’s Furled Finger and the Finger Severer from a corpse. It may be discovered in one of the first few rooms.
- Furlcalling Finger Remedy: This is one of the three items needed to play Elden Ring online with friends. Notably, there are various ways to get this item. But here, we will discuss the best way to get the Furlcalling Finger Remedy:
Also Read: Top 7 PC Games To Play In 2022
Get the Furlcalling Finger Remedy using the Crafting method
- Go to the Church of Elleh.
2. Now, you can purchase the remedy from the Merchant Kale dressed up as Santa Clause.
3. The crafting kit for the Furlcalling Finger Remedy is of 300 Runes.
[ Runes is the currency of the Elden Ring]
4. To get 300 Runes, just go and kill some enemies.
5. Then, another item you need is 2 Erdleaf flowers. They are golden-glowing flowers. They are normally present near the church or throughout the land. Additionally, don’t confuse them with the yellow unpickable flowers.
6. After coming back, pause the game. Then, click on the Item Crafting option on the left as shown below in the screenshot.
[Remember: You can also get the Furlcalling Finger Remedy from the Merchant Kale dressed up as Santa Clause. But, it will cost you 1000 Runes. However, if you don’t have enough Runes, you can just obtain the crafting kit and craft the item.]
7. Now, craft the Furlcalling Finger Remedy.
8. Now that you possess the Furlcalling Finger Remedy, you are good to go and play with your friends.
9. So, pause the game and click on Multiplayer on the pause menu.
10. Now, you will find the option to set the Multiplayer option on the right side.
11. You and your friend need to enter the same Multiplayer Password and Group password in order to play together.
This will help you find your friend among millions of people who are paying Elden ring at that time. So, after doing this, resume the game.
12. Now, again head to the Multiplayer menu and place the summon sign. (You will also need to tell your friend about the location).
13. If you want to join your friend, place the Tarnished’s Furled Finger.
14. If you want to host the game, place the Furlcalling Finger Remedy.
All the summon signs that used the password as you will appear on the screen. Now, You just need to touch the golden summon sign to start playing with your friend.
How many players can Co-op in Elden Ring?
Elden Ring allows up to three people to co-op or play together. So, if you want to play together with more than one player, you can do this by following the same steps as given above.
Also Read: Top 6 Free Online Games For iOS 15 In 2022
So, this is how you can play Elden Ring with friends online. Although it is not an easy task but is indeed possible. You just need to be a little patient and follow the steps mentioned in this guide. So, in this article, we tried to answer the following FAQs:
- How to access Elden Ring co-op gameplay?
- How to access Elden Ring 4 player co-op?
- Steps to access Elden Eing crossplay
- How to play Elden Ring online with friends?