Are you also one of them who want to make money using TikTok? This article will guide you about How to Get Sponsored On TikTok and earn real money.
“Proper Strategy, Hard Work, Smart Work, And Consistency together can the impossible possible.”
With more than 130 Million monthly active users in the USA alone, TikTok is one of the largest Online Markets. This social media app is also one of the largest growing communities of people. It has a huge potential to help you make money. Aware of this growth and future hike in the number of people on TikTok, this app is also becoming Sponsors’ favorite.
Getting sponsored on this fastest-growing video-sharing Platform is super lucrative. But, getting sponsored by brands is not that easy. Without any further delay, let’s have a look at the various ways to Get Sponsored on TikTok.
Also Read: How To Use Hashtags For Branding And Promotions
How To Get Sponsored On TikTok
Although there are many ways to make money on TikTok, sponsorship is the most common route. In sponsorship, influencers are compensated by the Brands for promoting their products or services through their Account. Following are the various ways to get sponsored on TikTok.
Make a Suitable Profile
If are thinking about getting sponsored on TikTok, then the first and the most important thing to is: Create A Suitable Profile. You must create an interesting and suitable profile. Your TikTok profile is like a TikTok business card. It must include all the necessary information about you. There are two basic things to be considered while creating a TikTok profile:
- Followers: Your Profile must be interesting and Unique. It must compel your profile visitors to hit the follow button. For this, You can do a few things including a catchy and memorable bio line, a professional profile photo, and links to your other social media accounts.
- Brands: Your TikTok profile must be in a way that attracts followers as well as brands. It must speak for yourself. In your bio line, you must directly or indirectly mention that you are open to sponsorships. So that, brands can contact you for the promotion of their products or services. Additionally, there should be a mention of your professional e-mail ID. Also, you can add links to your blogs, websites, etc.
You can get TikTok sponsorships in two ways.
1. Tiktok Creator Marketplace
2. Outside Creator MarketPlace
Also Read: How To Schedule Instagram Live Video
1. TikTok Creator Marketplace
TikTok Creator Marketplace is TikTok’s platform that connects influencers with various brands. Here, you can directly connect with brands, post sponsored posts, and earn money. There are certain minimum requirements to be met for joining TikTok Creator Marketplace:
- You must possess a creator or personal account.
- Your age must be 18 years or older
- Your account must have at least 100,000 verified followers
- Received 100,000 likes in the last 28days
- Must have posted at least 3 videos in the last 28days.
To join the TikTok Creator Marketplace
- In the first one, brands directly invite creators and approach them for collaboration. The probability of getting direct sponsorships from the brands is based on various factors including the number of followers, Likes, Profile suitability, type of content you create, etc.
- In the second one, brands invite open invitations from the eligible creators to apply for particular sponsorship. You need to keep an eye on the ongoing campaigns and apply accordingly.
Also Read: How To Expand Your Brand/Business On Instagram?- An In-Depth Detailed Guide
2. Getting Sponsorships outside the Creator Marketplace
- Your Content must be engaging
It is a well-known fact that to get sponsored on TikTok, you must have a genuine fanbase. And to have a genuine fan or follower base, you must work on your content. Your content must be
Your TikTok posts can be informative, humorous, educating, adding value to others’ lives, or anything you are good at. Before starting content-posting on this platform, You must be very clear about the type of content you would post. You need to decide your Niche. How to decide niche? Well, you simply need to find out what you are good at. If you are best at cracking jokes, You can create content that makes your followers laugh out loud.
It is a kind of shortcut. Sometimes, just going with the TikTok trends helps you Grow your followers overnight. Crazy! Right? But it is true. There are several TikTok Success stories in which the influencers gained thousands of followers overnight by just creating a video on a TikTok Trending Music. Believe it or Not, People like to see videos related to recent trends. For this, you don’t need any specific specialism. You just need to follow trends on TikTok. Also, in your unique style.
To make your videos Viral and Gain a genuine fanbase:
- Use #trendy hashtags
- Use music that is trending on TikTok
- Interact with your followers
- Also, to gain valuable insights related to your reach and engagement, You can upgrade to TikTok Pro.
Reach Out To Brands
Several TikTok Influencers have themselves reached out to various brands for collaboration and are now earning a good amount of money.
If you are a micro-influencer, you can directly reach out to brands and let them know that you are aware of collaboration. It is a fact that you will hear more ‘No’ on TikTok as compared to other platforms because many companies still haven’t included TikTok in their promotion strategies as it is a new platform. It was launched in 2016, just a few years back.
Hearing No from the brands should not deter you from getting sponsorships. As already mentioned, many companies don’t include TikTok in their promotion Strategy. But, on the other hand, many brands want promotion through TikTok. So, before contacting a particular brand, research whether they are interested in TikTok or not. If yes, then you are more likely to hear a ‘yes”.
Before reaching out to brands for collaboration, you need to study famous TikTok Influencers; what kind of brands they promote, their strategy for promotion, and much more. ProTip: Search for various influencers. Find out the brands they are promoting. Next, contact the Same brands.
For this, promote your favorite brands to your followers as if you are already sponsored by them. Post videos and posts promoting your favorite brands and attach affiliate links of the Products in the caption. Every time, your followers buy the product via the affiliate link. you will be paid a commission. It can be called a type of brand advocacy. Many companies are open to affiliate marketing. Its biggest example is Amazon. You just need to copy the affiliate link of your favorite product from Amazon to the caption. Now with every purchase through your affiliate link, you will be paid a commission from Amazon.
Ways To approach brands for Sponsorship
If you are a beginner, you must work on increasing your presence, discoverability, and followers on TikTok. Not must followers who follow you but you need followers who like, share and appreciate your content. As of now, you are aware of the points to be considered for getting sponsorships from the brands, Now we will discuss the various ways to reach out to brands :
- Google Contacts
It is very important to find the right contact. Nowadays, Various Companies have dedicated Influencer Relations Departments. Your purpose is to reach out to The Promotions Department of a brand. In this case, Search the contacts of the Head of public relations, Digital Promotions, Marketing, etc. on Google.
If you decide to write an e-mail to the brand you want to collaborate with, be wise with the words. The e-mail you write must be short and to the point. Also, there should be all the necessary information regarding your TikTok account including:
- The number of followers you have
- The type of content you post
- Your profile link
- Number of likes and views you had in the last 30 to 60 days
- Demographics of your audience
In short, you must show that your profile matches the requirements of that brand.
ProTip: Besides all this information, what the brands are most interested in is Why You Suitable for Sponsorship.
Why You are suitable for the Sponsorship
You must cover this part creatively in your e-mail. You must mention why you like that brand, why you match with the brand and How would you promote that brand. Also, you can add links to the videos in which you have mentioned their products( If any). The most creative you try to be with this part, the more will be the chances of getting the sponsorship.
Social media has become ubiquitous these days. Also, it has become an integral part of society today. Where most of the people use it as a means of entertainment, there are numerous people out there making real money out of it. Today, almost all brands want to sponsor influencers and increase their social media presence.
To increase their profitability, they are willing to find influencers and reach their target audience through them. Influencers also want to collaborate with brands and earn money. . Talking about TikTok, getting sponsorships is the most common way to make real money. Here are the various ways to get sponsored on TikTok.