Call of Duty: Vanguard shows the error code Vivacious on various platforms. Normally, this error code appears when you are downloading something in the game. So if you are here reading this article, then you must be definitely facing this error. So, here we have mentioned a few effective solutions to fix the error code Vivacious in Call of Duty: Vanguard on PC.
Since its launch, users have been facing various issues with COD Vanguard. However, one of the recent issues is the error code VIVACIOUS. So, we have discussed how to fix just that.
How to fix Error Code Vivacious Vanguard on PC:
- Restart your PC
- Check your internet connection
- Try a VPN
- Repair the game files
- Reinstall the game
- Get in touch with Activision support
The exact error code message that appears on the screen is given below:
DOWNLOAD FAILED Download has failed. Do you wish to retry? Error code: VIVACIOUS If issues persists, please contact activision support quoting the error code
1. Restart your PC
The first and foremost solution to try is to restart your PC. This may be the most cliched fix, but it works in almost all cases. So, as soon as you get this error code on your screen, just exit the game. Close all tabs. And, restart your PC.
After that, re-launch the game to see if the issue has been fixed. In case the problem persists, kindly try the next solutions given below.
Also Read: The Best Zombie Games For iOS
2. Check your internet connection
An unstable or weak internet connection can also lead to the specified issue. With this, another solution you can try is to check your internet connection. Whether you are using WiFi or a wired internet connection, kindly ensure that it is working properly. You can also try restarting your modem and router. If nothing seems to work, you can also choose to connect to your Internet Service Provider.
3. Try a VPN
Many users were able to fix the error code by connecting to a VPN. This solution has received much positive feedback. So, you must also give it a try.
In case this solution doesn’t work for you, you can try the next fixes given below.
Also Read: 5 Ways To Fix SteamVR Error Code 306 Easily
4. Repair the game Files
Sometimes, the Vivacious error code may also occur due to corrupted or missing game files. So, scanning and repairing them may work like a charm in such a case. All you need to do is to follow a few simple steps given below:
- Launch the Battle.net launcher on your PC.
- Hover over to Call of Duty: Vanguard under the Library section.
- Click on the Settings icon near the Play button.
- Click on Scan and Repair> Begin Scan.
- Wait for the process to be completed successfully.
Once done, reboot the PC and re-launch the game to see if the issue has been fixed.
5. Reinstall the game
If nothing seems to work, you can try reinstalling the game on your PC. All you need to do is to follow a few simple steps given below:
- Launch the Battle.net desktop app on your PC.
- Go to Call of Duty: Vanguard.
- Click on the drop-down icon next to the Play button.
- Choose Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- Wait until the uninstallation process is completed.
- Once done, reinstall the game by following the same steps.
- After that, reboot your PC and re-launch the game to see if the issue has been fixed.
6. Get in touch with Activision Support
If nothing seems to work, you can directly contact Activision Support to get your problem fixed. In this way, your issue may get resolved more quickly. Additionally, it will save you a lot of time.
So, that’s it. These are the various fixes for the error code Vivacious in Call of Duty: Vanguard. Go ahead and try these fixes in no specific order. If you face any issues while doing, do let us know in the comment section. We would love to help you.