If you are a regular internet user, you must have definitely heard about WORDLE. After all, it is the hit word game that has won millions of hearts. Internet’s new sensation, Wordle is just too perfect. But here, we will be discussing 5 reasons to never try Wordle.
For those who don’t know, Wordle is a word puzzle that is going crazy viral these days. It is sharable and super fun. With more than 3 million players around the world, this word game is indeed a new internet sensation. Interestingly, this word game was created by Josh Wardle for his partner. Who’d have imagined it to be a major hit one day? So, let us discuss 5 reasons to never try Wordle.
Also Read: All About Dordle: More Evil Than Wordle
- Risk of falling for it!
- The stress factor
- You wait endlessly for the new Wordle!
- The Coffee break may get better
But first, What is Wordle?
Wordle is a famous word game. It requires the players to guess a secret five-letter word every day. This five-letter word is also known as the Wordle of the day. You get only six chances to guess the secret word. Additionally, every day a new word is set as the wordle of the day. This game is interesting as well as requires a little bit of research.
Also Read: Taylordle: Wordle For Taylor Swift Fans
How to play Wordle?
Playing Wordle is a piece of cake. You don’t need to download any app. Just click on a link and start guessing the Wordle of the day. So, below is how to play Wordle:
- Go to the Wordle website.
- Start guessing the five-letter secret word of the day.
- It is advised to start with a word that contains most of the vowels.
- So, type the five-letter word and press enter.
Rules of Wordle
Just like the game, the rules of Wordle are so simple:
- You get only six chances to guess the secret-five letter word.
- Every day, a new word will be set as the Wordle of the day.
- The word you enter should be a valid five-letter word.
- Letter tiles will change color: Green, orange, and Grey.
- Green color indicates: the letter is in the word and is correctly placed.
- Orange color indicates: the letter is in the world but is not correctly placed.
- Grey color indicates: neither the letter is in the word nor is correctly placed.
- You can play only once a day.
Also Read: 5 Best Free Alternatives To Wordle Game
5 Reasons to never try Wordle
1. Risk of falling for it
Wordle is as easy as ABC. Why is everyone talking about this word puzzle? All thanks to the simplicity of Wordle. Also, you don’t get any ad pop-ups on the screen while playing it. Put together, it is just too perfect. So, potentially, you may definitely fall for this game. Therefore, f you want to keep yourself deprived of the thrill offered by this game, you must not try this game.
2. The Stress factor
Well, if you are thinking that Wordle causes stress then you are absolutely wrong. What we want to say here is that Wordle can help you with stress. So, if you are feeling low or stressed because of the workload, try Wordle. Additionally, if you want virtual pats on your back, you may play Wordle. It diverts the energy of your brain in some other direction. Ultimately, Wordle uplifts your mood. So, if you don’t want to get out of your stress, then you must not try Wordle.
3. You may wait endlessly for the new Wordle!
Wordle is just too amazing. But, one noticeable point here is that you can guess only one word a day. And, it is too amusing that you may wait the whole day eagerly for the next Wordle. Surprisingly, many Wordle players wake up in the middle of the night to guess the new Wordle(Since the new Wordle is updated at midnight).So, if you don’t want to wait endlessly for the new Wordle, you may avoid trying Wordle.
4. Better Coffee Break
Whether you are studying or working, a coffee break is a must. This break helps you feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Coffee breaks help us work more efficiently. However, if you want to make your coffee break better, you must definitely try Wordle. It is a perfect coffee-time game. So, if you don’t want to enhance the quality of your coffee break, you must not try Wordle.
First of all, Wordle is super addictive. But, it doesn’t count as Wordle’s negative point. Since you get only six chances to guess the word, you may never get addicted to this game. Wordle is addictive but you can’t get addicted to it! Additionally, you can play it only once a day. So, technically it can’t make you addicted to it in a negative way. Even if you get habitual to it, you can’t play it all day.
Also Read: How To Get Wordle App On Android Devices?
Some tricks to ace Wordle
Another important feature of Wordle is that is sharable. Due to this, Twitter is flooded with posts using #Wordle daily. People love to guess the Wordle of the day and then share the results on their Social media platforms. The whole process is quite amusing. So, below are some tricks to ace the famous Word game:
- Google: You can use Google to research various five-letter words. Based on the number of green-letter tiles you have got, you can progress the Wordle of the day easily. Online Word tools like WordHippo can help you with that. With advanced search options, you can narrow down the search results.
- Start with a Vowel: Since most of the words in English contain at least one vowel, start the word guess with a vowel. You may choose to enter the first guess as the word containing a maximum of vowels.
Also Read: How To Get Wordle App On iOS Devices?
So, this is all about 5 Reasons to never try Wordle. This article is dedicated to all Wordle lovers. This word game is simple and fun. No ad pop-ups and no difficult rules make this word puzzle unique. Word games prove to be beneficial for the brain. They enhance the functioning of various areas of the brain. These puzzles also improve creativity and memory power.