Hello Wordle lovers! As of now, almost everyone is quite aware of Wordle’s tremendous success. It has already won millions of hearts and has become the internet’s new sensation. Inspired by its success, many Wordle clones have appeared on the screen. So today, we will be discussing a musical version of the Wordle known as Heardle.
After wordle clones like Dordle, Worldle, Quordle and Taylordle, now we have Heardle: Wordle for music lovers. As suggested by the name, this game requires the players to guess the artist and the title of the song by its intro. So, it is super fun and tailor-made for music lovers. Now, let us discuss all about Heardle: Wordle for Music lovers.
Table of contents
- What is Heardle?
- How to play Heardle?
- Rules to play Heardle?
- Wordle vs Heardle
Also Read: 5 Best Free Alternatives To Wordle Game
Heardle: Wordle for Music lovers!
Now, let us discuss this amazing Wordle clone. Keep on reading because you are really going to love it.
1. What is Heardle?
Heardle is an amazing web-based Wordle clone that requires the players to guess the artist and title of a song by its intro track. And yes, you must use as few tries as possible. It is super easy to play and is really enthralling. Notably, you get only six chances to guess the song.
- With each incorrect or skipped guess, the player gets to listen to more of the intro. It makes guessing easier.
- Heardle is a “ respectful homage to Wordle, with a musical twist” according to its makers.
In the next snippet, we will be discussing how to play Heardle.
Also Read: Taylordle: Wordle For Taylor Swift Fans
Wait! What is Wordle?
Wordle is a viral word game developed by Josh Wardle. It requires the players to guess a secret five-letter word in six guesses. Every day, a new wordle is updated. This game has been crazily trending on the internet lately.
2. How to play Heardle?
Just like the five-letter word game Wordle, Heardle is quite easy to play. All you need to do is just listen to the intro of the song and enter the artist/title of the song in the text box given at the bottom. Below is more about how to play Heardle:
- Go to the official website of Heardle by clicking here.
- Now, Press the Play option to listen to the intro of the song.
- In the first guess, you can listen to only the first 1 second of the intro.
- Enter your guess in the search box at the bottom and select from the list.
- Then, tap Submit button to make the guess.
- Whether your guess is wrong or correct is indicated by a check or wrong sign next to it.
- You need to guess the song in six guesses.
- Skip button: This button allows you to skip the guess and unlock more of the intro.
So, this is how you can easily play the musical wordle clone known as Heardle!
Also Read: Wardle: Wordle for MLB Fans!
3. Rules to play Heardle
The rules to play Heardle are quite similar to the Wordle. So, go through these rules once to ace this game:
- You get only six chances to guess the song correctly.
- In the first guess, you can hear only the first one second of the intro.
- Every skipped or incorrect guess unlocks more part of the intro.
- Overall, you can listen to only 16 seconds of the intro till the sixth guess.
- Every day, a new Heardle is available.
- The Heardle of the day is updated at midnight.
7. You also get the option to share the results on your social media profile with your friends. It will be an emoji representation of the result something like the one given below:
- #19: This number indicates the round number of Heardle.
- Red: It indicates incorrect guesses.
- Green: This color indicates the correct guess.
- White is used for representing the unused guess.
- Black displayed skipped guesses.
Wordle vs Heardle
Wordle and Heardle are quite similar. The mechanism behind the game is identical. So, below are some points of differences between the two games:
- Wordle is based on vocabulary
- Heardle is music-oriented.
- In Wordle, there are tiles to enter various characters of the word.
- Heardle has an entry box to input your guess.
- In Wordle, there is no skip button like Heardle.
- Also Read: All About Dordle: More Evil Than Wordle
So, that’s it. This is all about Heardle: musical version of the Wordle. It is an interesting Wordle clone tailor-made for music lovers. Playing games like Heardle is really beneficial for mental health. Additionally, these games are the perfect coffee time companions. So, next time you are overworked or tired, try Heardle.