Internet’s new sensation Wordle is going crazy viral. Twitter users have got used to #Wordle posts. But today, we have another Wordle clone named WORLDLE. Wait! Read that again. WORDLE and WORLDLE are two different games. So, keep on reading this article to know about Worldle: A Unique map Wordle for Geography lovers.
Wordle inspired many individuals to develop games like this. So, now we have another Wordle clone: Worldle. Worldle is an interesting geo-game that requires the players to guess the country by its map. Keep on reading to know everything about this game.
Also Read: 5 Best Free Alternatives To Wordle Game
Table of Contents
- What is Worldle?
- How to play Worldle?
- Rules to play Worldle
- How to share Worldle results?
- Wordle vs Worldle
- How to ace Worldle?
Worldle: A Unique Map Wordle For Geography Lovers
In this article, you will get to know everything about this new Wordle variant. It is extremely interesting and super fun. So, without any further digression, let’s get started.
Trending 1# How To Play Worldle On Android And iOS
Trending 2# How To Play Worldle On Android And iOS
Trending 3# All About Nerdle: Wordle For Math Nerds!
Trending 4# All About Squirdle: Wordle For Pokémon Lovers
1.What is Worldle?
Worldle is an interesting Wordle clone. It requires the players to guess the name of a country by its map. So, it is tailor-made for those interested in Geography and World maps. The game is entertaining as well as informative. Also, is super easy to play. The design and mechanism of the game are quite simple. If you are aware of Wordle, you won’t have any trouble playing this game. Also, the rules are exactly similar to that of Wordle. Worldle is strongly inspired by Josh Wardle’s Wordle.
But What is Wordle?
Wordle is a famous word game that requires the players to guess a secret five-letter word. What makes this game interesting is that you get only six chances to do that. This game has recently gone crazy viral on the internet. Every day, a new wordle is available.
Also Read: Wordle: Strategies And Tips To Play Like A Pro
2. How to play Worldle?
Playing Worldle is as easy as ABC. You just need to click on a link and you are good to go. As already mentioned, Worldle is a unique wordle that tests your knowledge about world maps. So, a little bit of study about maps of the countries is needed. Below is how to play this unique map game:
- Go to Worldle website.
- You can make six guesses.
- Look at the map carefully.
- Type the country name or select it from the list.
- Press Guess.
Also Read: All About Dordle: More Evil Than Wordle
3.How to share Worldle results?
After winning or making the right guess, you can even share the results with your friends. If you are a regular Twitter user, you must be aware of the Twitter trend #Worldle. Twitter users are using this hashtag to share the results with their friends. To share the Wordle result:
- Click on the Share option.
- Results would be copied to the clipboard.
- That’s it.
You can now easily share the results on various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Also Read: Taylordle: Wordle For Taylor Swift Fans
4. Rules of Worldle
Well, the rules to play Worldle are quite simple. But, you need to have strong knowledge about world maps to ace this game. That’s why this game is tailor-made for geo lovers:
- You will have six chances to guess the country.
- Every day, a new Worldle will be available.
- After each guess, you will have the distance, the direction, and the proximity from your guess and the target country.
- Each guess must be a valid country.
- Press Guess after entering the name of the country.
Also Read: Quordle: Next Level Wordle Clone To Blow Your Mind
6. Wordle vs Worldle
Wordle and Worldle are almost identical. But, the only difference is that Wordle is vocabulary-oriented whereas Worldle is map-oriented. As already mentioned, Worldle requires the players to guess the country by its map. In simple words:
- You guess the secret word in Wordle.
- Whereas, the Worldle of the day is a country’s name.
- In Wordle, there are tiles for entering different alphabets.
- In Worldle, you just enter the Country’s name in long bars(horizontal)
- Or, choose it from the list after entering a few alphabets.
6.How to ace Worldle: a Unique Map Wordle?
Well, I am not a Worldle specialist but here, I will provide you with some tips to ace Worldle:
- Arrows and distances: With each guess, Worldle provides you with distance, direction, and proximity of your guess with the target country. So, use this information to ace this game.
- Research on Google: Google is an extremely useful search engine. So, use it to your best interest. Based on the hints given by Worldle as well as the shape of the Map, you can easily guess the name of the country with the help of Google. My favorite map website is mapchart.net.
- Be patient: Just be patient and relax. Enjoy this game to its fullest. This game lets the user play as well as learn at the same time.
- Strategic Guess: Your every move should be a strategic one. Out of frustration, just do not enter any guess. Research well before entering your guesses.
Also Read: How To Get Wordle App On iOS Devices?
So, this is all about Worldle: a unique map Wordle. This game is super interesting as well as informative. It is tailor-made for those who have a keen interest in world maps. Additionally, playing such games acts as an exercise for the brain. You get to learn a lot at the same time. So, go ahead and try this unique wordle clone.