The internet just couldn’t get over the famous word game Wordle. And now, we have another wordle clone called the BTS Wordle. The huge success of Wordle inspired many of its clones such as Dordle, Taylorlde, Quordle, etc. Likewise, now we have another wordle spoof dedicated to all the BTS fans. So, in this article, we will be discussing everything about the BTS Wordle: A wordle for the A.R.M.Y!
[ A.R.M.Y is the official name for the BTS fanclub.]
If you are a true BTS fan and consider yourself a part of the BTS ARMYs, then this article is dedicated to you. In this article, we will discuss all about the BTS Wordle: A wordle for the A.R.M.Y!
Also Read: Wardle: Wordle for MLB Fans!
Table of contents
- What is BTS Wordle?
- How to play it?
- Rules to play BTS Wordle!
- How to share its results?
- Wordle vs BTS Wordle!
BTS Wordle: A wordle for all the BTS lovers!
What is BTS Wordle?
BTS wordle is a wordle clone that requires the players to guess a secret five-letter word in 6 guesses. Most importantly, these words are related to the famous South Korean band BTS. There is no mention of whether this game is inspired by Wordle, but it is quite similar to it.
It is created by hannahcode as well as modified by BTSCHARTDATA.
Wait, but what is Wordle?
Wordle is a viral word game developed by software engineer Josh Wardle. It requires the players to guess a secret five-letter word in six guesses. This game has been trending on the internet for the last few months.
Also Read: Taylordle: Wordle For Taylor Swift Fans
In the next snippet, we will be discussing how to play BTS Wordle.
How to play BTS Wordle?
BTS Wordle is quite similar to Wordle. Additionally, in terms of mechanism also, both the games have a lot in common. So, below is how to play BTS Wordle:
- Visit the official site of the BTS Wordle.
- Type the word in the tiles.
- Hit Enter.
So, this is how you can easily play BTS Wordle. Most importantly, keep in mind that each guess should be a valid five-letter word related to the BTS in some or another way.
Also Read: All About Nerdle: Wordle For Math Nerds!
Rules to play BTS Wordle!
Rules to play the BTS wordle are quite similar to Wordle. These are mentioned below:
- The secret five-letter word is related to BTS.
- You get only 6 chances to guess the Wordle of the day.
- Every day, a new wordle is available.
- With each guess, the tiles change color indicating how close you are to the answer.
- Purple: When a letter is correct, the tile’s color will change to Purple. Relatably, Purple is also the signature color of the ARMYs.
- Yellow: Yellow tile indicates that the letter is in the word but is not placed correctly. In short, it is not in the right spot.
- No change: It indicates that the letter is not in the word.
So, these are the simple rules to play the BTS version of Wordle. Go through them once to ace this game.
How to share BTS Wordle results?
Just like any other wordle clone, this game allows the players to share its results at the end of the game.
As you can see in the screenshot, there appears a Share option in the end. You can press this button and the result will be copied to the clipboard. It will be an emoji representation as shown below:
WORDLE-BTS 220327 1/6
1/6 means the player got the answer in the very first guess.
Wordle vs BTS Wordle
The mechanism of Wordle and the BTS Wordle is almost similar. So, below are some points of differences between Wordle and the BTS Wordle:
- Wordle is vocabulary-oriented.
- However, the latter is based on words related to BTS in some or another way.
- In Wordle, the tiles change color to yellow and green.
- Whereas the color of the tiles changes to Purple and yellow in the BTS Wordle.
Notably, there are several points of similarity between the two games. Such as, both the Wordles are based on guessing a five-letter word. In addition, you get only six chances to guess the wordle of the day in both cases.
So, that’s it! This is all about the BTS Wordle: A Wordle for the A.R.M.Y. It is dedicated to the ARMYs. If you are tired of Wordle, then you must definitely give the BTS wordle a try. It is a perfect coffee time companion that lets you test your knowledge regarding BTS. Moreover, playing word games is super beneficial for the brain. These games enhance the functioning of the brain as well as improve creativity.