Looking for the best online Payment gateways in India to integrate into your website? We’ve got you covered.
Do you have a small start-up or setting up your E-Commerce store? Are you looking for secure and fast payment gateway solutions to integrate with your website built on Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, or Prestashop CMS? Do you want to improve your customer’s shopping experience and want them to pay for the orders? However, you are confused about which online payment gateway in India is worth giving a shot. We know how difficult it is to pick the best payment gateway for your website when there are so many options available in the market.
All the payment gateway solutions available in India have their share of merits. However, some of the payment gateways have a strict verification and account activation procedure involving a lot of documents and paperwork. Thus, there is a chance that completing the formalities may delay the commencement of your E-Commerce store. Besides, some of the payment gateway solutions have a longer settlement period. So you have to wait for the time to receive the payment into your bank account.
To help you avoid these issues, we have curated a list of the best 5 payment gateway solutions in India. The setup and account activation process of payment gateways mentioned below is straightforward. Moreover, these payment gateways offer the best features for your e-Commerce store. So your customers can easily complete the payment without any hassle. Besides, these gateways offer numerous benefits to the merchants as well. These payment gateways offer the lowest settlement duration so you receive the cash inflow in the fastest duration possible.
Razorpay is one of the topmost payments solutions in India as of now. This payment gateway is quite popular due to its instant activation procedure and its ability to integrate with many software and applications. Owing to its simplicity and the level of security offered, Razorpay is the number one choice of freelancers, entrepreneurs, and Midsize and Large Scale Companies.
Using this amazing payment gateway, it is possible to accept, process, and disburse these payments using the different products.
Razorpay enables you to use all the payment methods on its interface. This includes credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI. Apart from these modes, it also supports several other wallets popular in India. Some of them are JioMoney, Mobikwik, PayUmoney, Airtel Money, FreeCharge, Ola Money, and PayZapp.
Founded back in 2014, this Bangalore-based start-up has grown into one of the best payment gateways in India. Razorpay is known to provide top-notch software integration at a very cost-effective price. It can easily integrate into several eCommerce Content Management System ( CMS ), the major ones being WooCommerce, Magento, CS-Cart, Opencart, Shopify, WHCMS, WordPress, Arastta, Prestashop.
Apart from the above software, the Razorpay payment gateway also supports mobile app integrations using mobile SDK tools for Android devices. Moreover, Cordova or Phonegap integrate Razorpay in iOS.
Safe and Secure Payment Method
Razorpay uses the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI DSS Level 1 and its security team makes sure that your data is in safe hands.
Integrations Made Simple
Thanks to the well-crafted software development kit (SDKs), RESTful APIs, and efficient plugins, integrating Razorpay with all the popular software is an easy task
Efficient Global Payments
Razorpay does not charge you any extra cost for integration when you scale your business globally. Besides, your international customers can easily pay in their native currency on the Razorpay payment solution.
One-Click Promotional Offers
It is also possible to roll out customized offers for your customers from the dashboard. You need to design a new offer with a few clicks, set a few parameters like the number of users who can avail of the offers, specify the cards and wallets on which the offer will run, and more.
Razorpay mainly offers two subscription plans to meet the payment needs of the different businesses and individuals with no hidden fees and maintenance charges. However, 18% GST is applicable on each transaction that you make.
If you choose the Standard plan, you will be charged 2% per successful transaction as the payment gateway fees; on international cards, an extra of 1% is charged. This is perfect for freelancers and start-ups.
If you have a large-scale business where a large number of transactions are made every day, then the custom plan is suitable for you.
Instamojo is a popular payment gateway in India offering a clean user interface. This multi-channel payment gateway is well-known for providing a hassle-free payment solution for Startups and MSMEs.
Instamojo was initially started as a platform to start E-Commerce activities. However, it rose to fame as a popular payment gateway gradually. The credit goes to its direct payment facility and the ability to generate unique links and QR codes to ease the transaction process. It is the top choice for several websites, start-ups, and freelancers due to its fast setup capability and weekly payouts feature.
Instamojo is not just a payment gateway, it also offers a complete solution for E-Commerce start-ups. You will find a customizable store, payment gateway, marketing, logistics, analytics, and CRM tools right inside the platform.
Supports 100+ online payment methods
Instamojo offers more than a hundred online payment modes on its platform. The popular ones are Google pay, Netbanking, Debit & Credit cards, monthly installments, and even pay later facilities. Thus your customers have complete freedom to use any of the given payment modes.
Quick Hassle-free settlements
Generally, Instamojo takes about three business days to settle your payment. However, you can request faster settlement time if you want instant cash flow or want to resolve settlement issues.
Easy payment integration
You can easily integrate the Instamojo payment gateway into several eCommerce Content Management Systems the major ones being Woocommerce, Magento, Prestashop, Opencart, and more.
Moreover, flexible APIs and plugins make it possible to integrate this payment gateway into other tools and software.
Make your payment links smart
Instamojo supports the smart links feature to let you make payments, ask for customers’ details, and boost the customer’s engagements. Smart links in payment gateways are like simple payment links but are loaded with several advanced features to enhance E-Commerce. The smart links like Embedded Payment Links and Customizable Payment Links allow customizing the links to support more flexible payment options and build your brand’s image.
Other benefits of using Instamojo as your payment gateway are as follows:
- Payment Analytics tool
- Generate Invoices
- Flat Transaction Fee
- Integrated Merchant Account
- Transaction Data Management
- Fraud Screening
- Transaction Alerts
- Multiple Payment Options
- Multiple Bank Connection
Instamojo does not charge you an initial setup fee or annual maintenance charges. Besides, there are no hidden costs as such.
You are charged a service fee of 2% on each transaction you make. Moreover, an extra ₹3 is charged with this fee. Apart from this, you also have to pay an extra 18% as GST on a service fee.
Instamojo also offers International Payment Modes as an add-on if you request for this facility. However, you will be charged a 1% additional fee on every international transaction.
Luckily, you will not be charged anything on NEFT and RTGS transactions.
Instamojo needs three extra days apart from the transaction day to settle the transaction.
Cashfree is rapidly gaining popularity as the cheapest payment gateway in India. This online payment solution provides the fastest payment settlement and refunds the payment instantaneously. Cashfree supports a wide range of payment modes such as debit and credit cards, 75+ Netbanking options, UPI. Besides, mobile wallets like Airtel, Mobikwik, Freecharge, and PayTM are also supported. It is also possible to receive payments from overseas customers right after the initial setup.
The Cashgram feature of the payment gateway felicitates easy payment collection by allowing the merchants to send out customized web links to their users.
Cashfree is known for the fastest settlement time within a day. However, you can also request instant transfer funds within fifteen minutes of the payment.
- Cashfree supports all the domestic and international credit and debit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay, American Express, Diners Express, and more. There is no specialized procedure to receive international payments.
- You also get 75+ net banking options right into your dashboard. Cashfree can successfully integrate with PayPal to offer PayPal as one of the checkout options.
Cashfree also offers you Pay Later options (through Ola Money Postpaid, Lazy Pay, and the ePayLater) and EMI Options through EMI Flexmoney, ZestMoney, and other bank EMI options as payment methods.
- Subscription management feature though Recurring Payment method allows you to collect payments for subscriptions through links or API. It is also possible to generate customizable subscription plans.
- You can integrate Cashfree into your e-commerce store through dedicated plugins for CMS such as Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, Opencart, and Prestashop. You just have to sign-up as for the Plugin as a business and start accepting payments within minutes.
- Cashfree payment gateway supports more than 32 foreign currencies and you also request other currencies if needed.
- It is also possible to integrate this payment gateway into your mobile app using the Payment Gateway Integration. You can pick one of the following integration modes: Android SDK, iOS SDK, Reach Native, Flutter SDK, Cordova SDK, Xamarin Android SDK, and Xamarin iOS SDK.
- Smart Analytics offers features like a Live Transaction report that allows you to compare your monthly collections based on the mode of payments. You also get to know the settled & unsettled transactions of your account on daily basis.
- It is possible to start accepting payment from your international clients right from the first day of the activation.
Cashfree does not charge you an initial setup fee and doesn’t have any annual maintenance charges. Moreover, there is no minimum business restriction on an annual basis.
However, Cashfree charges some amount on every transaction you perform on the following basis:
- A service fee of 1.75% with no additional amount per transaction is charged on credit cards, debit cards, and net banking.
- A flat service fee of 1.75% per transaction is charged on UPI and wallets such as Paytm, Airtel Money, Freecharge, Mobikwik, Ola Money, JioMoney.
- For International Credit Cards like Visa, Mastercard, and American Express, a flat fee of 3.5% and Rs 7 per transaction is charged
- Besides, taxes are also applicable occasionally. Cashfree settles the payment pretty quickly in just one day.
CCAvenue first stepped into the market in 2013, and since then it has grown into a payment gateway that wildly gaining popularity in the market. Its dashboard offers more than two hundred payment modes and the platform is high tech in terms of technology and development.
As of now, CCAvenue is the highly recommended payment gateway for mid-scale businesses in South Asia. CCAvenue is certainly one of the most important payment gateways that provide an extensive variety of payment options in India. It supports a wide range of payment methods reportedly 200 and six major credit cards.
What makes this payment gateway perfect for startups is its ability to include this gateway into your mobile phone, social media platforms, e-mail, SMS, and other offline platforms. It also supports payments in 27 International currencies, permitting you to serve clients from all over the world and markets outside of India.
It offers the following features to the merchants:
- CCAvenue settles bills on the first day of the week for all transactions over & above Rs. 1000, that’s the minimal quantity yuo need to keep.
- You can integrate CCAvenue into these E-Commerce platforms: WordPress, WooCommerce, Wix, Jimdo, Joomla, Shopify, and BigCommerce.
- Supports more than 200 payment modes including 6 credit cards, 58 + net banking variations, 97+ debit cards, 14+ Bank EMI, and more. Besides, it also supports website integration and application integration.
- This payment gateway accepts 6 credit cards namely, Amex, JCB, Diners Club, Mastercard, Visa, and eZeClick are accepted.
- CCAvenue has an in-built FRISK (Fraud and Risk Identification System & Knowledge) system that looks after the security of the payment solution. This way you are assured about the safety of the payment solution.
- This payment gateway does not charge you any amount for withdrawing the payment.
- CCAvenue supports the following currencies on its platform:
Euro Canadian Dollar
Swiss Franc Baht
Sri Lankan Rupee
Hong Kong Dollar
Kuwaiti Dinar Bangladesh
Taka New Zealand Dollar
Nepalese Rupee Chinese
Yuan Renminbi Japanese
Yen Kenyan Shilling
CCAvenue does not charge you any setup cost. However, an annual protection charge of Rs 1200 is payable for a startup account
A variable transaction fee for each transaction as follows:
- A flat transaction cost of 2% is charged for domestic Credit & Debit cards namely Visa, Mastercard, Maestro RuPay: Wallets: Freecharge, Mobikwik, OlaMoney, Jiomoney, Paytm, PayZapp, Jana Cash, SBI Buddy
- For IMPS and UPI, you need to pay 2% of the total amount
- A flat 3% amount is payable on International Credit Cards such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, and Diners Club.
PayUBiz is an online payment solution by PayU, especially for large enterprises. This Online Payment Solution platform in India facilitates a swift, safe, easy, and economical transaction procedure for industries that want to collect payments from their customers. PayUBiz allows companies to access a variety of online payment modes such as credit and debit cards, net banking, UPI on to its platform.
Besides, it also supports all the leading wallets in India including JioMoney, Mobikwik, Airtel Money, FreeCharge, and more. The platform provides an inclusive console for managing payments for operators and is appropriate for both web and mobile applications.
PayUBiz offers the following benefits:
- It’s easy to set up and, you can go live in minutes.
- The payment gateway has several useful tools built into its dashboard such as Card Code Value CCV), Card Verification Value(CVV) or Address Verification Service (AVS). They make sure that there are no fraudulent transactions.
- Following the modern modes of payment, PayUBiz allows customers to do transactions through their mobile wallet apps. This helps the customers to make payments instantaneously.
- The PCI-DSS obedience makes it extremely protected for your clients can save their card details into the gateway. This eliminates the need to provide the card details repeatedly.
- PayUBiz allows you to embed responsive cross-platform right into your website.
- A clean and intuitive dashboard allows managing all the features and tools of the payment gateway.
- Intuitive Integration that allows you to Autofill OTP with Mobile SDK (System Development Kit) is also Influential and featherweight.
Accept international payments modes and other wallets too.
Spend time making great products
It is Secure and Respires informally to our business.
Automatic Updating means you will receive new payment modes and features automatically rather than manually.
- PAYuBiz offers a wide range of products. Some of them are as follows:
GAteways, Multicurrency transactions, international card acceptance, payments on IVR, Email/SMS invoicing, EMI.
It correspondingly offers a key to enhance offers and measure risk linked with a client order.
Broader Range and has fewer technical aggravations
100% Buyer Trust
Provides Brilliant client facilities and also helps in Managing transport and distributions
PayuBiz provides Simple and Transparent Pricing. The subscriptions start with a Standard Plan which is for start-ups. Besides this, there are Silver Plan, Golden Plan, and Platinum plans which are perfect for large-scale businesses. All Plans Have their Respective Features. Users can go for it according to their comfort.
So these are the most popular payment gateways in India offering an array of benefits and features. Several e-commerce websites and stores are using these payment gateways. You can compare and implement any of the payment solutions mentioned above into your e-commerce website. If you have any questions regarding payment gateways, feel free to reach out to us.
Also Read: What Is Linktree And How To Use It For SEO?