Nowadays, everyone’s quite addicted to Wordle as well as its various spoofs. After all, this famous game has won millions of hearts. Inspired by its enormous success, many Wordle clones such as Dordle, Quordle, Taylordle, etc. have appeared on the screen. Recently, we got an amazing Wordle clone tailor-made for Vocaloid fans. It is called Vocaloid Heardle. This is technically a Heardle clone.(Heardle: A musical version of the wordle) So, in this article, we will discuss everything about Vocaloid Heardle: A wordle clone for Vocaloid fans.
Also Read: Wardle: Wordle for MLB Fans!
Table of contents
- What is Vocaloid Heardle?
- How to play Vocaloid Heardle?
- Rules to play it!
- Wordle vs Vocaloid Heardle
Vocaloid Heardle: A Wordle clone for Vocaloid fans!
What is it?
If you are a regular Twitter user, you must have noticed #Vocaloid Heardle trending on it. Vocaloid heardle is first of all a musical version of the Wordle based on Vocaloid music.
If you are also a fan of those cute anime Vocaloid characters, then this game is tailor-made for you. The musical influence of the Vocaloid software gave birth to what we know as the ” Vocaloid culture”. Its ever-growing fandom has now surfaced in the form of Vocaloid Heardle.
So, it is basically a guessing game where you need to guess the Vocaloid song by its intro.
Also Read: Taylordle: Wordle For Taylor Swift Fans
But, What is Wordle?
Wordle is a viral word game. It requires the players to guess a secret five-letter word in 6 guesses. It was developed by the software engineer Josh Wardle. A new wordle of the day is updated every midnight. Additionally, its simplicity has caught the most attention.
How to play Vocaloid Heardle?
Fortunately, just like Wordle or Heardle, this Vocaloid-oriented game is web-based. It does not require you to download or install any app on your PC. You just need to click on a link and you are good to go. So, below is how to play it:
- Visit the Vocaloid Heardle plage.
- Listen to the intro. ( Tap the Play button)
- Enter your guess in the search at the bottom.
- Or, just enter the first few words of the artist or song and select it from the list that appears.
- Click on Submit.
- To skip a guess, tap the Skip option on the bottom-left corner.
In order to ace this game, kindly go through the rules to play it.
Also Read: Meet BTS Wordle: A Wordle For The A.R.M.Y!
Rules to play it:
Rules to play Vocaloid Heardle are quite simple. You just need to keep a few things in mind that are given below:
- You get only six chances to guess the Vocaloid song correctly.
- Each skipped or incorrect guess reveals more of the intro.
- Overall, you cal listen to only 9 seconds of the intro.
- Incorrect or correct guess is indicated by X or Tick mark symbol next to it respectively.
- A new Vocaloid Heardle is updated every day.
Also Read: All About Heardle: Wordle For Music Lovers!
How to share its results?
Just like any other Wordle clone, Vocaloid Heardle also allows you to share the results on your social media accounts. It is quite simple to do so. After the game is finished, just click on the Share button. The results will be copied to your clipboard. It will be an emoji representation of the guesses. One such example is given below:
Vocaloid Heardle #6
Here, #6 represents the round number.
Red box: it represents incorrect guesses.
Green Box: It represents correct guesses.
I was able to guess it correctly on the 5th guess.
Also Read: Worldle: A Unique Map Wordle for Geography Lovers
Wordle vs Vocaloid Heardle
Wordle and the Vocaloid Heardle are two different games based on the same principle, i.e, guessing. In both the games, the player requires to guess something. So, below are some points of differences between the two:
- Wordle is a word game.
- Vocaloid Heardle is a song guessing game.
- Wordle has various tiles to enter letters.
- The latter has a search box to enter the guess.
- Additionally, the Vocaloid Heardle has a skip button, unlike Wordle.
Also Read Quordle: Next Level Wordle Clone To Blow Your Mind
So, this is all about Vocaloid Heardle. If you consider yourself a Vocaloid fan then you must try this game right away. It is a perfect coffee time game. Next time you are frustrated at work and need a break, try Vocaoild Heardle or Dordle, Quordle, Taylordle, etc. Let your mind exercise and relax!