This article is going to be super delightful for all BTS lovers. As we all know, the viral word game has inspired many of its clones such as Dordle, Heardle, Talyordle, Quordle, Nerdle, etc. After the BTS Wordle, the BTS ARMY is now hooked to a new wordle clone. It is none other than BTS Heardle. So, in this article, we will be discussing everything about the BTS Heardle: A heardle clone for BTS lovers!
[ BTS is a South-Korean boy band. It was started in 2010.]
BTS heardle is dedicated to the BTS ARMY. As the name suggests, it requires the players to guess the name of the BTS song in 7 tries. So, in this piece, we will be discussing everything about the BTS Heardle: a heardle clone for BTS lovers!
Table of contents
- What is BTS Heardle?
- How to play it?
- Rules to play BTS Heardle?
- How to share its results?
- Wordle vs BTS Heardle!
BTS Heardle: Guess the BTS song in 7 tries!
What is BTS Heardle?
BTS Heardle appeared on the screen after the BTS wordle. It is strongly inspired by Heardle. It requires the players to guess the BTS song by its lyrics and the song snippet. The players get only 7 chances to guess the song correctly.
In short, BTS fans are now addicted to BTS Heardle which is created by combining Wordle as well as Heardle.
Also Read: All About Heardle: Wordle For Music Lovers!
For those who are not aware of Wordle and Heardle:
What is Wordle?
Wordle is a viral word game that requires the players to guess a secret five-letter word in six attempts. Every day a new wordle is available. It was created by software engineer Josh Wardle. Moreover, this game has been trending crazily on the internet for the last few months. Additionally, its simplicity and no ad pop-ups have captured the most attention.
What is Heardle?
Heardle is a musical version of the Wordle. It requires the players to guess the pop song by its intro. You get only six chances to do so. Moreover, with each skipped and incorrect guess, more part of the intro is revealed.
How to play BTS Heardle?
Just like Wordle and Heardle, BTS heardle is quite easy to play. Since it is a web-based game, you don’t need to download any app. Below is how to play it:
- Go to the official website of the BTS Heardle.
- Make your first guess by reading the part of the lyrics.
- For the first gues, you can only have the lyric as a hint.
- You can listen to the music snippet, after the first guess.
- Now, enter the song in the “Type a sing to select and submit” box as shown below in the screenshot.
[ Enter the first few letters of the song and select it from the list.]
6. Now, click on the Submit button.
7. Click the play button to listen to the snippet.
7. Tap the Skip button to skip the guess.
8. Each skipped or incorrect guess unlocks more of the intro.
So, this is how you can easily play BTS Wordle without downloading any app. In the next snippet, we will be discussing the rules to play BTS Heardle.
Rules to play BTS Heardle
Just like Heardle, the BTS version of it is extremely easy to play(given that you have enough knowledge about the BTS songs):
- For the first guess, you have only a part of the lyric as a hint.
- You can start listening to the song snippet after the first guess.
- You can also skip a guess by hitting the skip button.
- In seven tries, guess the BTS song of the day.
- With each skipped or incorrect guess, more of the song snippet is revealed.
Also Read:Taylordle: Wordle For Taylor Swift Fans
How to share BTS Heardle results?
Just like any other Wordle clone, BTS heardle also allows you to share your results on your social media accounts. So, below is how to do it:
At the end of the game, you are given the option to share your results.
Just click on the Share your game button. The result will be copied on your clipboard. It will be an emoji representation of the game. Below is an example:
Red: Red box represents incorrect guesses.
Purple: It represents the correct guess. (Purple is also the signature color of the A.R.M.Y)
Also Read: Meet BTS Wordle: A Wordle For The A.R.M.Y!
Wordle vs BTS Heardle
The fact that Wordle set the original trend of ” rdles” can never be ignored. So, BTS heardle is quite similar to Wordle. But here, we will be discussing some points of differences between the two:
- Wordle is a vocabulary-oriented game.
- BTS heardle is music-oriented (more specifically it revolves around BTS songs).
- Worlde allows 6 chances to guess the Wordle of the day.
- However, guess the BTS Heardle is seven guesses.
- There is no skip button in Wordle.
- BTS heardle gives you the option to skip the guess.
Also Read: 5 Best Free Alternatives To Wordle Game
So, this is all about BTS Heardle: a heardle clone for BTS lovers. This game lets your test your knowledge of the BTS songs. So, go ahead and try this amazing wordle clone right away. Playing such games keeps the brain busy. Ultimately, they can be beneficial for the brain. Moreover, they are perfect coffee time companions.