Samsung Frame TV is getting extremely popular these days in 2022. If you don’t know about this TV yet, you are missing out on something so incredibly incredible. It would be unfair to refer to the Samsung Frame TV as merely a television. It’s more than just a television. Some of the features of this wonderful TV as well as the frame, are just fascinating. So, before we spend any more time, let us try to figure out why Samsung Frame TV is getting popular these days in 2022.
Had you ever imagined that you could get an almost immersive art gallery experience through a TV? Well, thanks to the Samsung Frame TV, it’s now possible.
Why is Samsung Frame TV getting popular in 2022? What is it? What are its features? What is so special about this TV? Is it worth buying? Let us find out answers to all these questions in this article. Keep on reading to know everything you need to know about this Mesmerizing Smart TV.
Table of Contents
- What is Samsung Frame TV?
- Why is it getting popular these days?
- How is it different from ordinary TVs?
- What is in the box?
- Samsung Frame TV: Pros and Cons
- Is Samsung Frame TV worth buying?
Now, let us discuss these points about this latest tech one by one in detail.
Samsung Frame TV: TV + Décor
What is Samsung Frame TV?
The Samsung Frame TV is a 4K television that mounts to a wall almost completely flat. But it isn’t what distinguishes it. When you aren’t watching TV, it shows high-quality artwork and images, which distinguishes it from other televisions. Yes, that is true. Additionally, The Frame isn’t just attractive. It also enhances the watching experience with groundbreaking Neo QLED image, sound advancements, and smart capabilities.
Anyone who first sees this TV may mistake it for a stunning piece of décor or artwork adorning the beauty of a wall. You can even alter the white balance of the screen to make the artwork and visuals on the screen appear more realistic.
In a nutshell, the Samsung Frame TV is a lot more than a television. Apart from the art display function, some essential characteristics include improved contrast performance, dual-LED backlighting, multiple voice assistants, and fast screen mirroring.
Why is it getting popular these days?
Another major question to answer is Why Samsung Frame TV is getting popular these days? Although there are many smart as well as advanced features imparted in this TV but what draws the most attention is its Art display feature. Moreover, how perfectly it just fits on the wall is another point of attraction.
- The Frame is extremely slim and hangs on the wall as if an actual picture frame is hanging on the wall.
- The slim look of the Samsung Frame TV gives it an elegant look.
- You can even customize the Bezel of The frame as per your liking. So, in short, The frame is not only slim and elegant but customizable too.
- The striking and lifelike appearance of the presented artwork also contributes to its current popularity.
So, due to all these unique features, the Samsung Frame Tv is getting popular these days.
Also Read: How To Play Steam Games On Android TV
How is it different from ordinary TVs?
Several unique features of this TV set it apart from ordinary TVs. So, keep on reading to know what are these features.
1. No-gap wall mount
First and foremost, the included no-gap wall mount is AMAZING. It attaches your television to the wall like a piece of art. TV mounts often leave several inches of a gap behind them. It perfectly blends into the house really well. And it is super impressive. Your friends are going to mistake it for a picture frame at first.
2. Art Mode
Another spectacular feature of this Frame TV is that it displays your chosen art images as well as visuals when the TV is off. With more than 1,400 works of art from world-class galleries to choose from, you get an almost immersive experience of an art gallery. These graphics and art pieces might completely complement your mood. Simply press the One Remote’s power button to witness Art Mode transform your blank TV screen into a private show of handpicked masterpieces.
3. Motion Sensor :
Another marvelous feature of the Samsung Frame TV is that it has a Motion Sensor. When you’re in the room, energy-saving motion sensor technology keeps your artwork on show, and when you leave, it shuts itself off.
4. Brightness Sensor:
In addition, Samsung Frame TV also has brightness sensors. These sensors help the art displays to match the lighting conditions of your room. In other words, it automatically adjusts itself according to the ambient light.
5. My collection:
In the Art Mode, you can also put your pictures and most-loved moments on display.
6. No screen-burn in issues:
Even if you keep the Frame on all the time, you are not going to have screen burn-in issues. Thanks to the Neo QLED (quantum dot LED TV) technology being used in The Frame. It also implies that the graphics on the screen are extremely lifelike and crisp.
Also Read: How To Connect The PS5 Controller To PC?
What is in the Box?
Well, the amount you pay for this Frame TV makes it an obvious question: what do you get in the box? There comes a highly Smart 4K Neo QLED TV as well as a ‘One Connect Box’.
The One Connect Box controls the entire TV and serves as a central center for all of your cords and connections. This box has almost all the ports that are needed including HDMI inputs, Optical Digital Audio Out, Cat 5 Ethernet Port, Coax Input, USB Input, and Ex-Link. That means you may use these ports to connect all of your gadgets, including cable boxes, streaming devices, and more. The One Connect Box has all the power.
The One Remote that comes along in the box is elegant and curved with super comfortable to grip.
Samsung Frame TV: Pros and Cons
Now, let us talk about the Pros and Cons of the Samsung Frame TV.
Pros of the Frame
- Stays flat against the wall.
- It has a stylish as well as a sleek appearance.
- Art mode is a wonderful feature.
- Good visual quality when viewing different shows.
- Comes in several sizes (32-inch, 43-inch, 55-inch, 65-inch, 75-inch)
- Adaptability according to the environment.
- The sound quality is great.
- The One Connect Box connects to the Frame through an almost invisible optic chord.
- It’s a bit pricey.
- You’ll need to purchase a frame/bezel separately
- You’ll need to find a suitable location for the One Connect Box.
- When it comes to movies/shows with a lot of dark scenes, the picture quality is not that good.
- To have access to the whole Art Store, a monthly subscription is necessary.
Is Samsung Frame TV worth buying?
It’s a highly personal question. It all depends on your expectations from your Smart TV. Because the benefits and drawbacks are clearly stated in this essay, you may make an informed decision based on this information. However, Samsung Frame TV is getting popular these days in 2022 due to its numerous distinctive characteristics. This product has received several favorable reviews on various platforms, including YouTube, Amazon, and others. You must give it a try if you want to give your living space a new look.
- So, this is why Samsung Frame TV is getting popular these days 2022. The Frame has many distinctive characteristics.
- It has the ability to completely change the appearance of a wall. Almost anybody might mistake it for a picture frame at first glance. The feature that makes it the most stunning is the Art mode.
- It has several unique features that set it apart from ordinary Televisions. So, if you have fascinating experiences with this product, kindly let us know in the comment section.